Our mentors have particular personality traits, such as a high degree of integrity, loyalty, trustworthiness and an ability to work as part of a team. They are well used to working in a results-oriented and productive way.
The mentors’ financial impartiality and neutrality are fundamental requirements for developing a relationship with the mentee that offers complete confidentiality and openness. B & Cie. partners maintain long-standing contacts, which offer our mentors trusting working relationships. We feel confident placing our clients in the capable hands of these highly regarded professionals.
- Former heads of DAX-listed companies, renowned international companies and their subsidiaries as well as experienced managers at German SMEs
- An established track records
- Highly developed personal networks
- Commitment to continuous further training and quality control
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Committed team player
- Highly results-oriented
- Financial impartiality
- Trusted relationship with B & Cie., often through long-standing contacts